Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

So I got Travis a dutch oven and a bag to carry it in. I thought I was doing so good to get it all wrapped and put away before he got home thursday night so he wouldn't see it. Well, He gets home and gets on the computer. He holds up the bag and ask's "Am I not suppose to see this"? Crap, I totally forgot about the bag that I bought. So I told him he wasn't suppose to see it and then told him happy fathers day anyway. So then I was going to let him open his dutch oven on sunday. But, Keegan went downstairs and when I went down there, That little stinker had it halfway unwrapped!!! I was so mad, But yet it was all funny at the same time. So needless to say I couldn't pull fathers day off this year. We will try again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment